Fireproof Games are looking for a skilled 3D Artist with a broad background of creating high quality 3D assets to work in our Guildford (UK) studio. The ideal candidate would have a core understanding of modelling, UV mapping and texturing principals within a game studio environment. Contract length will commence in July and be for a minimum of 3 months in duration.
- Collaborate with the art, programming and design teams to create game ready 3D assets.
- Ensure assets conform to the defined technical and artistic requirements.
- Clearly communicate progress, updates and identify potential roadblocks throughout the project.
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive with your time.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience as a 3D Artist, preferably working in the games industry.
- A thorough knowledge of 3DS Max is essential.
- Strong understanding of texture creation & packages.
- Experience with Substance Painter/Designer & PBR workflows
- Unity experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and portfolio link/pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org